- Create a report group.
- Save the reports you want to include in the report group.
- Add your saved report templates to your report group (if you did not do this when you saved the template).
- Batch-generate your reports.
To save a report as a template that you can generate any time from My Reports:
- Open the report you want to save as a template.
- Set the options and make any custom changes to the report.
- In the report's options window, click Save Template.
- Enter a name for the report template.
- (Optional) If you have created report groups, select Add To Report Group and then select the group to add it to from the list.
- (Optional) If you have more than one user identity for your company, select Apply to all users to make the report available to whoever is working on your company file.
- Click Save.
Note: If you generated the report before saving it, you can return to the options window to save the report as a template by clicking Modify Report on the report viewer toolbar.