If a report's Modify Report window does not have a Filter Report option, the report cannot be filtered. The filter option is not available on reports where filtering could make reports misleading or incorrect.
To add custom filters to a report:
- Open the Modify Report window for the report you want to filter.
- Select Filter Report, and Use Your Filtering Specification.
- From the Field list, select the boxes (up to four) to filter by.
- From the Matching criteria list, select filtering criteria for each box (for example, Starts with).
- In the Value box, enter the value the box must have to appear in the report. You must enter at least one number or letter.
- (Optional) To filter by more than one criteria, select:
- And to include only the records that match the criteria on that line and the next. Or,
- Or to include records that meet one or both criteria.
- Click OK to display the report.