Find Text in a Displayed Report
To look for text in a report from the report viewer:
- In the Options menu of the report viewer, select Find in This Report.
- Type the word or phrase you are looking for in the Find box at the bottom of the window.
- (Optional) At the bottom of the report viewer, select Highlight all to highlight every instance of the word in the report.
- (Optional) Select Match case to see only instances of the word that match the letter case you entered in the Find box.
- (Optional) Click Find Next until you locate the instance of the text that you are looking for.