T5018 Slips

If your company’s primary source of business income is construction, you must file T5018 slips and summary to report amounts paid to contractors for construction services.

You must file the report within six months of the end of your reporting period, which can be a calendar year or a fiscal year. For more information about the T5018 slips and summary, contact the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA).

There are two ways you can prepare T5018 slips and summary in Sage 50 Accounting:

  • Printed T5018 - print the information on plain paper. If you file more than 50 T5018 slips for a calendar year, you must file the return over the Internet.
  • Online filing of T5018 forms - prepare your forms as a single XML file and upload them to the CRA web site using the Internet File Transfer service.